1. Tighten power tool chuck onto drive shaft of mixer.
2. The mixer MUST BE FULLY IMMERSED in the material to be mixed before turning on the power tool, and MUST BE KEPT FULLY IMMERSED WHILE IN MOTION.
3. Hold power tool and mixer firmly. The container in which mixing is to be done should be secure so that it will not be thrown, spilling contents.
4. PREPARED, PACKAGED STOCK -TYPE materials, such as powders or pigments used in formulation can produce a sticky mass on the bottom of the container which must be loosened and dispersed. SUBMERGE mixer to within approximately 1″ of bottom of container. Turn power on and move mixer around bottom area until settled material has been brought into the mixture. Slowly move the mixer up and down and around in the material until contents are thoroughly mixed into a smooth, uniform body.
5. CLEAN mixer after each use. Simply immerse in compatible solvent or water and run until clean. When cleaning solution is flammable, be sure to remove mixer from the power tool. Food service operators can put smaller mixers in their dishwashers.
6. NEVER RUN MIXER OUTSIDE OF THE MIXING OR CLEANING CONTAINER
DO NOT EXCEED RPMS FOR MODELS AS LISTED
LM – Up to 1200 RPMS
HS-1 – Up to 1200 RPMS
HS-2 — Up to 1200 RPMS
HS-3 – Up to 800 RPMS
ES – Up to 1000 RPMS
PS-1 – Up to 800 RPMS
PS-2 – Up to 450 RPMS
HD – Up to 250 RPMS